HPE SALES CERTIFIED – INTRODUCTION TO SELLING PRODUCTS, SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES – 17th September 2019
This certification verifies that you can describe, position, and recommend entry-level HPE products and solutions to your small to medium sized customers. The certification shows you can introduce foundational HPE server, storage, and networking solutions as well as HPE Financial Services and Pointnext services.
Additionally, this certification verifies your understanding of:
- The technology trends that are driving small to medium-sized customers’ buying decisions
- Networking fundamentals and HPE Networking/Aruba SMB Portfolio
- Server fundamentals and HPE Server SMB Portfolio including Gen10 and HPE server management
- Storage fundamentals and HPE Storage SMB portfolio including HPE Nimble and Infosight
- Hyperconvergence fundamentals and HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Pointnext support services for small to medium-sized businesses
- HPE Financial Services for small to medium-sized businesses including new flexible IT consumption models
Why earn this certification?
- To validate your understanding of the important technology trends impacting customer buying decisions
- To show you can describe, position, and recommend entry-level HPE products and solutions to your customers
- To verify your ability to identify appropriate sales opportunities for foundational HPE products, solutions and services.
Typical candidates for this certification are HPE channel partners and HPE sales professionals. This course is required if your organisation wishes to maintain its accreditation within the HPE partner program.
Westcoast Distribution Centre
Register your account
You do not seem to have an account.
You cannot collect the rewards for prizes, please create your own account.